Wednesday, August 5, 2026

A New Chapter for This Blog

Since 2021, this blog has shared curated articles and resources exploring developments in alternative credentials and the broader learn-and-work ecosystem. Thank you for reading, subscribing, and engaging with these conversations. 

Beginning Tuesday, August 11, this blog will transition to a weekly publication schedule, with new posts appearing each Tuesday. Along with the new schedule, it will take on a refreshed focus and a new name: Credential Innovation Curated Reading.

The updated blog will continue exploring how institutions are applying signals from the learn-and-work ecosystem and innovating with credentials to better serve learners, employers, and communities. Curated by a rotating group of authors, it will bring together a wider range of perspectives on emerging developments in credential innovation, workforce alignment, and institutional innovation.

I will continue sharing my perspectives through Online: Trending Now, my biweekly column in Inside Higher Ed, along with my other curated blogs:
I hope you will continue to follow the column and these blogs. 

Thank you again for reading and subscribing. I am grateful for your support over the years, and I hope you will enjoy the new direction of this blog as we continue the conversation.

--Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.